Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Weekend Update

Saturday
We have a great day, relaxing, doing some chores, taking naps...all the things you never seem to get to, with kids around. We have a couple of drinks and somehow begin to review G's calendar, which is, as my regular readers know, is an abbreviated blog. G uses a lot of acronyms, and 'hidden' phases, in case one of the boys comes across it. One of G's much used acronyms lately...maybe over used...is CIA (come in ass). One that goes over, even my head, is on Friday 'cat is lonely'....now our cat has been moping around since the boys have been at our in laws, so that's all I think about, since G's calendar in just like my blog and includes sex and everyday life. What he really means is, how my 'pussy' got denied. It makes me determined to rectify that tonight! I flirt and tease and extract promises for my long, deep, pleasure...and multiple orgasms. I am glad to say, I got everything I was looking forward to. As G would put on his calendar, 'great old fashioned'...as strange as it may sound, when you are as deviant as we are, most of the time, sometimes stirring it up can mean plain head banging, missionary, legs around the waist sex...ahhh.

Sunday
We sleep in and head to one of our favorite places. A near by spa that has private hot tub rooms. We have booked our favorite room for 2 hours!!! It has a sauna, hot tub, cold plunge, huge shower and a captain's bed. Sex in the hot tub, sex in the shower, and sex n the bed. Much to G's horror I did not like to receive oral sex that much...I think I surprised him, when I laid back on the edge of the hot tub and asked him to eat me. It was great. After, we went to Pirates 2, pretty good and home to bed early.

....more catching up to do, but it's time for my bath, and you know what that means ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that weekends sounds fun. i would love one of those. can you email me where you go as we live in the bay area also. thanks!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Jemima said...

I love code talk!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Pirates 2, too... I liked the other one better... but it was good...

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home