Saturday, August 27, 2005

Ass full of cum

Goals we both had set for tonight were reached last night! As I was taking my bath, I decided just to shave it all off! Being Friday, I really went over board on my make-up and hair. I put on a black lace bra and garters and stockings, I topped it all off with a silk robe (the kids were still up and my oldest son had friends over) and headed downstairs to G, who was puttering in the garage. He liked what he saw, "hey milfy, there are kids around!" he teased. "I know, that's why I came out to the garage," I answered. "Sorry, I took so long in the bath, but I had an intense project going," I said. He gave me that, what the hell are you talking about look. I slowly parted my robe. My Black garter belt perfectly framing my bald pussy. Just at the sight of that freshly shaved cunt made him moan, he reached out and pulled me towards him. Quickly clamping one hand around my mound, he explored my newly exposed pussy lips with his fingers. He fingered my slit, groaning the whole time. "Ahhh, you cunt looks so hot! Bend over the table so I can get a good look," he commanded. I laid across the ping pong table (which is the perfect height) and he began to play with my slit and finger fuck me in earnest. With a deep sigh and a couple of good smacks to my ass, he barked, "stay right there, don't move". He left that garage and was gone about 5 minutes. When he returned he had wicked smile, "older kids are gone." He had sent them off, and our son was going to send the night at a friends house. :) He grabbed a fist full of hair, pulled my head back, and put my new collar on. We stayed in the garage awhile. He barely could leave my bald cunt alone, but he found time to have me suck his cock, and to spank and finger my ass and pull my tits out of my bra and abuse them. He ordered me to cover up and go into the computer room while he put the other kids to bed. When he was down, he had me lean back in the chair and spread my legs and he went down on me. We moved to living room, where we played some cards and had a few drinks while the kids got to sleep (with plenty of breaks for fun).
We went upstairs and G put on my ball gag. After all night of teasing each other, we were more than ready for the main event. Quickly G pushed me onto my knees, on the bed. He slammed my head into the bed, thrusting my ass high in the air and pulled out my favorite dildo and lubed it up, he positioned it at the edge of my ass. He got behind me and put just the tip of his cock in my cunt. In one quick movement he thrust himself into my pussy and the dildo into my ass. Harder and harder he fucked me in both holes, it felt so good! I was moaning and trying to tell G how good it was but with the ball gag on nothing was coming out. After I came twice, G pulled out his cock and and began easing it in to my ass. "Oh, your ass is so stretched now my little slut. My cock looks great going in." Deeper and deeper he buried his cock, until he was in to the base. "I am buried in your ass, and I am going to fuck it good". His moaned of pleasure and my muffled moans of pleasure& pain combined and he fucked my ass harder and harder, finally cuming deep in my ass..even though it was him cuming, I felt so fulfilled and happy, and I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.
G woke me up the morning ready to fuck again, I was exhausted and tried to push him away. But as he turned away I realized I was not being a very good slave, and said, "I'm sorry, you're the master...if you want sex, you should have it" . Wasting no time he mounted me and fucked me, as is becoming our morning routine; missionary, then doggy and I finished him off with my hand and mouth...one change though, when he warned me he was about to cum, instead of moving away, I asked "Do you want to come in my mouth?" (like I needed to ask..lol)"Yes!", I put my mouth around his cock and sucked furiously, 3 thrust and he was squirting his cum down my throat. I swallowed and smile down at my master and wonderful husband!
BTW if you have been following our full of sex week you know G has been wanting my ass for all week, and although my mind was more than willing, my body just didn't seem to want to co-operate. The one day G did get his cock up my ass (Tuesday, I think) he had to use so much lube that a lot of the friction was gone. So yesterday afternoon I went into a 'leather' shop, I got some new nipple clamps (we broke the old ones lol), and looked at lubes. There are, no exaggeration, at least 30 brands at this store...how the hell was I suppose to know what was going to be good!?!? I read the labels on a couple, then just got the courage to ask a near by employee, "what is good lube?" at first he just looked at me, so I went on. "I want one that works good, but then isn't so slippery and 'goey'. He smiled and nodded, like I know just what you mean.. (I can hear G saying make a point)..Elbow Grease. That stuff rocks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ill have to try the elbow grease

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home