Sunday, June 25, 2006

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Clarification...someone e-mailed and asked, "wow, how big of a spill was it if it closed 2 buildings....actually, technically we are 1 building, I should have said the company next door.....

Anyway, as you know I had a surprise Friday off, the boys were off to a water park with friends and G at work, and me with a spa gift certificate....yeah, you know where I went.

I got a manicure, pedicure and a treatment call The Rain Dance (amazing starts with a vichy shower, then an herbal steam...finally a full massage). 3 hours of bliss! I came home and was so relaxed, I took a nap.

Everyone got home....G's meeting went well, the boys had a great time, so everyone was happy. We eat dinner and the boys ask to go play it the tent, G and I have our 'list' fun. After my bath, G has something a little different set out for me, a classic white slip. I slip it on, it is silky and smooth, clinging to my curves. G usually like my hair and make up a bit over done, but tonight I arrange my hair in soft curls pulling away from my face and apply my make up with a more subtle, classic look. I listen carefully for G, and when I hear his footfalls on the stairs I arrange myself at the foot of the bed, standing and leaning against the bedpost ala liz in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Now, I am no Liz Taylor, but the effect is pretty good. G snuggles his face in between my breasts and kisses the tops. He moves his mouth to my neck, where licks, and kisses and nips my neck and earlobe while he runs he hands down along my sides and over my hips, reaching around and squeezes my behind. He moves his mouth over mine and using his grip on my rear, pulls me against him. Slow and passionately we kiss, our tongues entwine. we sit on the edge of the bed and continue kissing. Like teenagers we kiss and rub each other over our clothes until our lips are numb and bruised and our bodies throb with desire. He pushes me down unto the bed and slowly pushes my slip up. His fingers set me on fire on his runs them along the inside of my thighs and barely grazes my pussy. My cunt is pulsating and I can't help but buck my hips, trying to push his fingers deeper in to my wet hole. He pushes me father up on the bed and lowers his silky boxers. He places his cock just at the entrance of my pussy and teases me, but only for a moment. He plunges into me in one swift movement, I cum immediately. He pulls my legs over his shoulders and fills me even deeper. With all of our foreplay it isn't much longer until we are both cumming.

Hot, indeed. I don't know about the roof, but the hot is true enough.


1 Comments:

Blogger Sexy Duet said...

I would have to agree, sounds very hot to me too
Ms SD

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home