Saturday, June 24, 2006

The One With the List

I have a crush on Phil Mickelson. Not sure exactly why. He is kinda goofy and that hair! lol....but I do think he is cutie and immensely 'doable'. As I watched him choke last Sunday at the US Open, a blog started forming in my mind...who are the least likely celebrities you would 'do'? At a loss to think of anyone other then Phil, I had to broaden my thinking... if I created a 'freebie' list, a la Friends (from 3.05 Chandler: Well, we have a deal, where we each get to pick five celebrities that we can sleep with, and the other one can’t get mad.).....hmm, Phil, maybe Hugh Grant...this is harder than I thought it would be. So last night I asked G...he thought and thought and couldn't come up with anyone, really...lol..this isn't working either. Refining again, I merge a favorite Oprah filler question, "If you could have dinner with any one person, from any point in time, who would it be?"....ahh that should be easier.

I tell G, "It doesn't have to be current, anybody, from any time. Lynda Carter?" He laughs, "Yeah, that's a given...hmmm...I still don't know this requires more thought." As he starts the leave the room, I call out, "Pamela Sue Martin?" He whips around, "How did you know that?" he questions, like I have uncovered some secret..."Because she is me, in high school," I laugh. "Yeah, I was hot for her, she's great," G says. Thinking back to the 70's, "Farrah Fawcett?" I ask...."Oh, yeah!" G agrees....wait, I am having an easy time with G's list than my own...I throw out a few more names, but G says, "I only have 2 spots left, this requires some thought."

This provides us with a lot of laughs throughout the night, as we make suggestions to each other, laugh at some of the questionable choices. We consider and disregard many people. Loni Anderson was on G's list for awhile, before being replaced with Suzanne Somers. For me Phil is almost displaced for Rob Lowe.

In the end:

G's list: Lynda Carter, Farrah Fawcett, Pamela Sue Martin, Suzanne Somers and Raquel Welch.

My List: Phil Mickelson, Colin Firth, Shaun Cassidy, Viggo Mortensen (GI Jane, not Lord of the Rings) and Johnny Cash.

So Tag, who would be on your list?

Please post answers here, or on your own blog...either way is great! If you post on your blog, just leave a comment here, so we know to look ;)

***This friends, 3.05, is actually, The one with Frank, Jr. and for the curious:
Chandler's list: Kim Basinger, Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry, Yasmine Bleeth, and Jessica Rabbit.
Rachel's list: Chris O’Donnel, John F. Kennedy, Jr., Daniel Day Lewis, Sting, and Parker Stevenson.
Ross: Uma Thurman, Winona Ryder, Elizabeth Hurely, Michelle Pfieffer, and Dorothy Hamill.

Technorati tags: , , , , ,
,,, , , , , ,

invisible hit counter

11 Comments:

Blogger Don'tWakeTheKids said...

Thanks for the tag--it's our first! Not sure what the tagging protocol is, but we've put ours up, and added you to our blogroll!

This is fun!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll post mine here.

In no particular order:

Alyssa Milano, Vanessa Marcil, Kelly Preston, Jamie Gertz, Beyonce Knowles

7:43 AM  
Blogger Edtime Stories said...

I did ming on my site......hope you like

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was asked this earlier this year... always happy to answer...

Naomi W.
Scarlett J.
Jessica A.
Charlize T.
Sienna M.

my full list is here...

Do Me, Baby!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Suck Me said...

Hey thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and tagging me with this. The tag felt great ;)

Ok well after alot of thinking about this (which was not easy as you found out yourself) I have come 'up' with the following names -

Liz Hurley
Sharon Stone
Chris Evert
Suzie Perry (British sports presenter)
Gillian Anderson (The X-Files)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

Thanks for the tag - our lists are up on our site.
Ms SD

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My list is up on my blog
Thanks for the tag

8:04 PM  
Blogger j said...

might as well put them here...

my list is:

#1: Uma Thurman
#2: Salma Hayek
#3: Rosario Dawson
#4: Annette Benning
#5: Mary Stuart Masterson ( I mean come on, some kind of wonderful)

3:36 AM  
Blogger Midwestern City Boy said...

Our lists are up on our blog. Thanks for the tag. We had a lot of fun with it. We like tags that are good for a shared blog like ours.

Midwestern City Boy
Married In Ohio

5:07 PM  
Blogger marriedwithsex said...

Thanks everyone, for playing...I don't do a lot of tags, but G and I had so much fun with this, I thought it was worth sharing :)

8:48 AM  
Blogger Macrosian Kyd said...

Angelina Jolie (Pre-Brad)
Sir Anthony Hopkins
Harrison Ford
Winona Ryder
Keira Knightly
Hugh Jackman
Sir Ian McKellen!

Ok. i'm done.
Yay for taking up space.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home