Sunday, June 25, 2006

Blogroll Me!

In the last few weeks I have been surfing so much, doing what I call "spider webbing" linking from one site to another through comments and links, going here and there and creating a web. It's fun and I have discover some truely amazing sites! The problem is I have been too lazy to add to my links. I have been just saving the new sites I have found to my favorites list, as a to do list....but now it is so long I am almost overwhelmed! So I am going to give blogroll a shot!

I am planning on adding them all in on Tuesday, so any tips from blogroll users would be great! Also, If you would like me to add you as a link....please just leave me a comment, or send me an e-mail.

4 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

I've got you blogrolled. Blogroll is pretty easy to use. I love it! My blogroll is very very long because there are so many blogs out there that I love. I have mine set up so that every time a blogger posts a new post they move to the top of the list. It's not fool proof though on occasion it doesn't show that someone updated which is annoying. So if I manually check them every once in a while.

hugs
Des

10:47 AM  
Blogger marriedwithsex said...

Des, Thanks. I have it set to say 'updated' for the ones updated, we'll see if it works...I tested just a few this morning to make sure I got the feel for it.

On the not showing the posts, blogger is probably the culprit, it uses an old Atom feed for the 'pinging', I find I have to use feedburner to get my stuff to update.

Girlfriend, that's exactly what happens to me...you might try the blogrolling, it really is pretty easy.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Jemima said...

Sage is really good for RSS feeds. I use it through Firefox.

xx

1:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

would love for you to add me. and i'll do the same. love your blog.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home