Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Unexpected Slut

So, after our 'hot' Friday...G woke up in pain on Saturday. Someway, somehow he hurt his back. We don't know if it was all the 'thrusting' or he just slept on it wrong, bur he is in serious pain. He stretches, I massage, hot bath...nothing seems to work. It sounds shallow, but as much as I am sorry he is in pain, I can't help in the back of my mind think..."ahhh! He has to get better!".

Saturday he is in too much pain to even think of any 'fun' , Sunday, all day, G tells me he is doing much better, but I see him wince ever time he moves or reaches. Finally, I let him off the hook around 9...."I think we should take the night off, I know your not feeling great and it is Sunday," I tell him. I see the relief in his face, even as he tries to deny it, "No, no I am fine..." I just tilt my head to the side, raise my eyebrows and purse my lips together in a half smile. Silent communication between two people who know each other . This simple move tells him...you're not fooling me, don't be macho, better 1 more night off causing serious injury and pain..."maybe you're right," he confesses.

Monday, I speak to G a few times on the phone and he tells me he is much better...but I reserve judgement until I can see him. The cupboards are bare so after work, I go grocery shopping. G BBQ's some steaks, I make some baked potatoes and fresh peas..yum! G does a little jig to show his back is really better. The boys head to the tent...yes, still. I take my bath, and put on a tiny white bikini and black tube top G has set out.

When G come in, he tells me, "Spread your legs, bitch, I want to see your cunt." Hmmm, I wasn't expecting that...I do as I am told and he begins to finger me right over my panties. He pushes the silky material into my pussy. He knows all my hot spots, so in no time I am moaning and groaning and trying to wiggle myself into a better position. I buck my hips to meet his fingers. "Don't cum yet, don't you cum," he tells me. " I want your panties soaked" he continues to push the material deep into the folds of my cunt. "Now! Cum now, cum all over those panties," He releases me...and I do. He peels the underwear off me and shoves them in my mouth. "Taste your juices?" he asks, as he pushes me farther on the bed, and kneels beside me. He pushes his prick in my mouth, "Suck me!" he orders. I pull his cock into my mouth. Slurping on the head. Swirling my tongue around him. Taking him deeper and deeper into my mouth, feeling him nudge the back of my throat. He grabs my hair and forces me even further onto him. I moan, but am mainly silent, my panties acting as a gag. "that's it you slut. You like to taste your cunt while I fuck your mouth. Don't you? You slut, you fucking whore," he barks at me. I love it when he is so vocal, but it doesn't come naturally for him...so, when it happens, it really turns me on. In one swift movement he snakes his arm behind my back and flips me over and pulls me up on to my hands and knees. He thrusts himself into me. I am just about to cum and think he is too, when once again he surprises me. He pauses only for a second and then rams his finger deep in my ass. I gasp in shock. The sudden movement sends my emotions, and sensors reeling. Without a chance to cum, he starts forcing a butt plug up my ass, working it just enough to prepare my ass. He pushes his cock into my ass, "Take my cock into your ass. I am going to fuck you hard." When I try and wiggle away a bit, he pushes my head into the bed, "Don't move, slut!" I groan... He fucks my ass deep and hard... Despite my surprise and discomfort I find myself cuming..as I cry out, G increases his thrusts and send his cum deep into my ass. What a pleasant unexpected evening.

Technorati tags:

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow that's hot!!!!!!!!!!! love it, will have to borrow some of that for my little slut. :)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Darklord said...

definitely a hot evening, you just GOT to love those barking orders and snappy comments.. hmmm... nice :D

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm... tasty...

4:52 PM  
Blogger dirtyboy said...

mmm... such a delicious conclusion...

4:09 AM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

Unexpected surprises ...dontcha just love them!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Suck Me said...

(reaching for the kleenex) Damn that was hot!!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Desireous said...

Mmm! I love this post! To illustrate just how erotic I found this I'm sitting in a puddle of juices right now! Damn! I need to take care of this!

Hugs
Des

10:27 AM  
Blogger J said...

hot... you captured the momentum quite well, we all like an unexpected finger now and then.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Wondrful blog. I've linked you so I can catch up and read further adventures

7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! That's a great place to visit after a vacation. Loved every minute of it.

Sorry about his back. Hope it gets better.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I've been suffering with a low libido for the past week or so. I think it's over now. Thanks! :-)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

delicious.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Becky34639 said...

Mind if I borrow him for a few hours?

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home