Saturday, February 17, 2007

I love anal sex

I am sorry if that is TMI, or offends someone who thinks no woman loves anal sex. G and I just had the most incredible session! I want to say ever, but I know I often feel that right after sex, so I will reserve judgement until after the oxitocyn wears off (Natural chemical your body releases as you orgasm) for complete judgement.

He had me tied up, blindfolded and gagged by a huge dildo, while he pounded my ass deep and hard. He pushed that cock deeper in my ass, than I ever thought possible...while telling me to take it and calling me 'his whore' until he shot his hot cum deep into my ass.

Full details after some much needed sleep...but I wanted to capture this feeling while it was 'fresh' in my mind and in my ass.

Technorati tags:


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Edtime Stories said...

welcome back to the blog world and I love those post-orgasm moments too. I usually don't have the desire to write at that moment though....

3:57 AM  
Blogger marriedwithsex said...

LOL ED, I had actually come down stairs to close all the windows on the computer in case the kids got up before me....so, the window was open and I thought why not.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am curious. I too love anal however my husband seems to be to thick.
The one time we managed it was after he had cum twice.

I do love ass forplay!

xrtd.couple@gmail.com

4:28 PM  
Blogger MikeCindynJoe said...

Was gonna comment, but got distracted by zm's post.

Very hot, thanks.

Mike

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home