Saturday, September 03, 2005

Another day, another shirt

G and I both got off work at little early. He bought the delivery van home from work, because we had some new dining room furniture delivered to his work. The little guy loves the big van so G picked him up. I came home picked up a bit and we ate dinner. My oldest son left for his date and the younger 2 went to play at a friends down the street.

I sat down at the computer to "surf". G brought me in a glass of wine. He puttered in the garage and I continued to surf, when I could. With the house to ourselves, there many interruptions...lol.

G went and got the kids and they went straight to bed, as it was already past their bed time . Oldest son came home after dropping his girlfriend off and was only home a few minutes when he asked if he could spend the night at a friends house. I made a quick call to make sure the girlfriend was indeed at home, and he headed out again.

I took my bath, shaving my legs and cunt, as I do every night. G had an interesting outfit picked out for me. Another shirt he had retrieved from the donate pile. He had, of course applied some handiwork to it again, and a pair of panty hose...hmmm

I got dressed and went downstairs (pausing just long enough to take the pic), G put my collar on, and pulled me right back upstairs. He had me stand up straight and he pulled my arms behind my back and handcuffed me. He put the ball gag on me and turned me around and began to lavish my exposed breast with some serious attention. With my arms pinioned behind my back my chest was thrust out and my boobs just begging for attention. First one then the other, he sucked, pinched and bit my nipples, until the were engorged and swollen and sore.

But he wasn't done yet, he got out the nipple clamps. He pinched the clamps on and pulled on the chain. he got out a weight and attached it to chain...augh...too much I was whimpering and moaning, as much as could with the hard rubber ball distending my mouth. G knows me so well that even with the ball gag on, he could tell it went to far over the pain/pleasure line and he took the weight off. He bent me over the edge of the bed, and spread my legs wide. He made a cut in the pantyhose up the crack my ass. He spread my ass wide and begin fingering that tight little hole. He got out my favorite dildo and after lubing in up, slow and steady he pushed that thing so far up my ass, I thought I was going to split. He fingered my cunt and made sure I was nice and wet. With dildo still rammed up my backside, He led me to foot on the bed, where he had put a small 'student' desk. He bent me over the desk and crushed my chest on to the cold desk surface. I felt the nipple clamps bite into my tender nipples even more from the pressure of being smashed into the hard surface. He got behind me and while fucking my ass with the dildo, he buried his cock in my pussy. Alas, the desk was too low (best made plans) and had me crawl to the bed. He removed the ball gag and had my suck his hard cock, using the chain on the nipple clamps to pull me closer. He removed the nipple clamps and had me bend over in the favorite ass high position, and he began fucking me hard and deep. We have a new mattress and it stinks ( another story for another blog)...but soon, we moved to the floor.

Once on the floor, I resumed the favorite ass up position. He pushed my head and chest all the way down and entered me hard, deep and fast. He pulled my hips and thrust himself faster and faster. The friction on my tender nipples was amazing! As my climax built he pulled out the dildo, I exploded. G was not far behind, he pulled my hips hard again and again until he release his cum deep inside me.

I took off the pantyhose and shirt (strange to undress after sex). and crawled into bed and a peaceful slumber.

Well, at least until this morning. Although I wanted to sleep in I awoke at the still dark out, horrid hour, that I wake up for work. I tried to go back to sleep...no luck, I slid out of bed quietly and began my day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you're definaltey ahead of me in the dominance thing. Going to experiment a bit tonight though, perhaps I will elaborate on my blog later on...

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home