Thursday, September 01, 2005

Impatient

Because of my little morning tirade, I will spare you any domestic stuff. After my bath last night, G and I went upstairs. We were kissing and he was rubbing my body all over and all of sudden I had to have it. It was not what he wanted, but it’s hard to ignore some one saying, “fuck me, fuck me, please, fuck me now. I need your big, hard cock right now.” So he did; missionary and doggy, with a huge relief I came. He pulled out and spanked my ass, “You naughty girl, you can’t wait! Stand up.” I started to get off the bed, “No, stand up on the bed, and grab the rails.” (we have a huge four poster bed…I will take a picture when I get home and post it).

I stand on the bed and grab either side of the rails, it’s really a stretch. G ties my hands to the rails with some black stockings, so I can let go of the rails. He pulls my legs out, so I am standing spread eagle on top of the bed with my hands hanging from the top. He gets out the strap and starts slapping my ass. Harder and harder he swings the black leather strap he loves. When my ass is nice and red, he expands his strokes. No part of my body is spared. He strikes my breast, my thighs, my cunt, back to my ass. I am twisting and turning as his blows continue to pepper my body. The pleasure of the humiliation is exquisite. I am gasping and moaning. I can almost cum, but not quite.

Finally he unties me and throws me on the bed. Fast, deep and hard he fucks me from behind with my head on the bed, and my ass high in the air. I cum. He increases his speed, “I am going to cum again,” I call out. He rams me even hard and faster. We both explode at once and collapse to the bed. I think I am asleep in less than 2 minutes, with a huge smile on my face.

I tried for a quickie this morning. Out of the shower, panties in hand, I rub G’s hand softly. He stirs and smiles, “Morning,” he murmurs. “Are you hungry?” I ask. “mmm…yes,” he answers, but does not move. “More sleepy than hungry, though?” I ask. He says, “Yes,” as he rolls away and goes back to sleep. Drat! Oh, well there’s always tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home