Sunday, September 04, 2005

Finally, catching up on some sleep

Well yesterday was a very full day. I got up super early (mainly because I couldn't sleep) and started cleaning out the dining room. As I mentioned, we got some new dining room furniture. Since it hardly gets used, our dining room tends to be the 'dumping ground' for projects and things that don't quite fit anywhere else. I cleaned everything out, removed all the dishes from the old cabinet, got the old furniture (as much as I could) out, and scrubbed the carpet in the heavy traffic areas and spots on my hands and knees and then used the steam cleaner to get out the water/cleaner up, and went over the whole room with the cleaner....Whew. Typing it out it does seem like much, but it took me about 7 hours.

In the meantime G had gotten up and moved the rest of the furniture out. We started unloading the crates from the van. We knew the box with the table had been damaged (we took pictures), but when we could hear the rattle of glass in the cabinet box...augh! Indeed, the china cabinet has pains broken and the mirror is smashed. Thank goodness we wanted the new stuff for for Thanksgiving, so we have plenty of time to deal with the exchange. We were going to just touch up the table, but as long as the cabinet has to be picked up, they can just do both!

Finally, took a break and ate a late lunch. I was exhausted, so G said go take a nap. He took the kids to park and I got some shut eye. When I woke up we all went swimming, and ate dinner.

The younger 2 were pretty tired from their long night on Friday and busy day, so they went to bed early. The older one came home from work and went straight to bed. I caught the blog up, then went out to the garage. I told G, "Even with the nap, I am fading fast. I am going to take my bath." After my bath, I put on a silky short slip, G had laid out.


I went downstairs, G was ready to go right back up stairs. Since we were both a little emotional drained from the disappointment of the furniture debacle we had a nice languid 'session'. Lots of sensual, mutual rubbing and caressing. I was on my back and G put his cock in my pussy. He lifted my legs straight in the air and held my ankles. Slow and steady he fucked me. He turned me over and entered me from behind, where he continued the slow and steady pace, until I finally came. After hearing my release, he came himself.

It was nice to be in bed and 'tucked in' (another of our euphemisms) by 11. I feel fast asleep as G went downstairs. He came to bed at 1:15 (told you he is a night owl, so that is actually pretty early for him). He began rubbing my tits and ass, and we had a very quick, quickie and back to sleep. I couldn't believe it when I woke up at 5:15 and he was rubbing me again. For once I pushed him away..."No, need more sleep...if I wake up now I will be up for the day." knowing that was true, he relented and we both went back to sleep until about 9:30. A miracle for me...Yeah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Almost three times in a night. That's great. I know what you mean about not wanting to turn him down, but the third time! I'm with you there, eventually sleep is what you need.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home