Sunday, February 18, 2007

Saturday Night Live

Wow! I can't believe I am up so early after last night, but such is life.

If you read my post coital gush after last nights session you know the ending, sorry about that, but I was closing all the windows and clearing cookies in case the kids got up before me, and was in such a glow I had to share ;)

G took both boys for hockey in the early afternoon and I used the alone time for a very close shave. As it was a beautiful day I put on a pair of shorts (sans underwear) and a tank. Feeling the occasional breeze and fabric across my bald cunt kept me wet all afternoon.

While doing afternoon chores and cooking dinner G would pay me an occasional visit, to put a finger in my pussy, smack my bottom, fondle my breast of even sneak in a quick suck on his cock when the kids weren't around. It kept the sexual tension and awareness flowing (and kept me sopping wet too).

Once the kids were in bed and fast asleep. I took a bath and smiled as saw G had all 'the tools of the trade' hung on the bed rail again. He had the reverse outfit from last night. Long white stockings and long white gloves laid out. But tonight there was a new present, a rhinestone dog collar.

I put on the outfit and the bright red lipstick he had left for me. When he came upstairs he pulled the blindfold down from the rail and put it on me. He tied my hands together and to the head board. I heard a chain being pulled from the bed rail, G grabbed the rings in my new collar and pulled me up to him for a passionate kiss, when he finished he hooked the metal leash to my dog collar and pushed me back on the bed.

He used the metal leash to torture my tits, rubbing the chain across my nipples and around my boobs. He took the chain and ran in down between my legs and through my cunt and up my backside. He straddled my face and put his cock in my mouth, "suck it hard bitch," he barked as he pulled the leash and the cold chain dug into my hot cunt. He fucked my face for a long time while he teased my pussy and ass with the chain.

He moved the chain and lifted my legs up over his shoulders and slammed a butt plug up my tight rosebud. G put his tip of his cock at my cunt, and began to tease me. "You want it, don't you, you dirty little whore?" I bucked my hips to answer. "Beg me, beg me to fuck you," he taunted as he slipped his hard cock into my dripping hole just a bit. "Please, please fuck me," I moaned. I tried to push myself on to his cock, but he pulled away. "That's it, that's my slut. Your cunt in so smooth and tight." He pulled his cock out of my pussy and started playing with the butt plug, slowly pushing it in and out, stretching that tight little hole. "Oh, I like to play with that ass. That ass is mine, isn't slut?" "Oh, yes, master," I moaned. "You're going to let me fuck that tight ass tonight, aren't you?" "Of course, master"

He flipped me over onto all fours, and spanked my ass. He pulled out the small butt plug and quickly replaced it with a bigger one. Because it was bigger my body kept pushing it out. G used his open hand to spank me and thrust the plug back into my ass. He kept spanking me, driving the plug into my ass, again and again and again until my ass was flaming and butt plug had done it's job and loosened me up. He fingered my dripping cunt and slammed his cock into my pussy, I came instantly. He thrust a couple more times in my cunt and then is one swift movement pulled out the butt plug and slid his cock up my back door. He picked the metal leash and wrapped the end around his hand and pulled the chain tight, pulling my head toward him. He shoved a large dildo into my mouth, "suck that cock, hold it tight in your mouth!"

With one hand grabbing my hip and one hand pulling on the leash, he fucked my ass, hard and deep. Pounding his rock hard cock deeper and deeper into that tight forbidden hole. He let go of the leash and grabbed the other hip. Pulling my even closer to him, impaling me deeper on to his cock than I ever thought possible. My pussy was dripping and muscles contracting as I started to cum again. "That's it, cum, cum you bitch. I can feel your muscles squeezing me...I am going to cum, I am going to fill you ass with my cum...." I could feel his hot seed explode deep inside my ass as he continued to thrust...

ahh, Saturday night, defiantly live.

Technorati tags:






Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Charlie said...

Wow, we don't go as far as you do with the dom/submissive thing, but maybe we can try pushing it a little further, that is one hot post! I too love anal sex. And SMW does once she warms up!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Suck Me said...

OMG wow!!! That was very well described ;-)

6:06 AM  
Blogger kirana said...

Nice to see you back! i see i have quite a bit to read up on but this is where i started (and may end with another read over) HOT!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Andi said...

hot! my husband wants me to try the red lipstick thing...is the point to leave it on him? what kind works best?

12:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My god, that is beyond hot. You fullfill a lot of my fantasys.. the reading of what goes on behind closed door is... words can not describe.

xrtd.couple@gmail.com

4:25 PM  
Blogger clnt2009 said...

very well interpreted...thanks a lot...

shopping products

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home