Monday, September 05, 2005

Where's my mojo

I know after all the great sex I have had lately I shouldn't whine... but I'll indulge just a bit.

Yesterday was a very lazy day; relaxing, reading, swimming, napping.


Last night was great, but a bit disappointing at the end. G and I had a lot of foreplay 'interludes' while I played on the computer, as we have been the last couple of weeks. When we went upstairs I asked he to tie me to the bed and leave me withering for awhile. I like this tension and waiting, but we don't do it very often....and now I remember why....

G tied me up, all four limbs stretched out to the four posts on the bed and put the ball gag and blindfold on. He gave me a good hard spanking and finger fucked my cunt, getting me very hot. He attached the metal leash to my collar and pulled the metal down the crack of my ass, through my cunt and pulled the end out so that the handle stuck out just beyond my hip. This was new and awesome! The cold steel along my hot ass and slit felt so good as he pulled the handle. I could have almost cum right the. Then he left the room...

While he was gone it was great for me to whither there anticipating his return and all of the wonderful things he was going to do. Every time I moved my head the chain would grind into my ass and pussy, delicious. When he came back he played with the chain some more and slid his hands under my chest to play with boobs. He untied me and took off the gag and I sucked him and we tried to fuck in 2 or 3 positions, but...

It just wasn't 'happening' for G....now I remember why we don't do this...even though it is great for me. I have no problem keeping the sexual tension going, as I am tied up, with all these lovely reminding me. But when he is downstairs, just waiting, it is hard for him.

Eventually we ended up on the floor...when it was clear he was going to cum, I took matters into my own hands, literally. With a firm grasp, and my mouth got him to cum in my mouth, but no relief for me ;(

We slept until 11, you know we were wiped out! And who can blame us, 30 times in the last 15 days, without a day off. I was disappointed, but not surprised when G said he was not 'hungry' at all when we woke up. I got up and went into the bathroom...I was surprised when I walked back in and G was stroking his hard cock and said, "Shut the door and get down and the floor." I chuckled but did it. I was more surprised when he came up behind me and immediately entered me with one deep thrust, he grabbed my hips and buried himself the rest of the way. Fast and furious he fucked me, until he came...I am glad he came, but where is mine? I think he may have some making up to do tonight!

4 Comments:

Blogger Aragorn said...

Omg, a webcam ... great idea stretch. Otherwise, yummy hot post !!

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

15 times in 30 days. Wow. You put us all to shame. (but we're happy for you.) I'm sure G will help you get your rocks off soon. He doesn't seem at all the selfish type.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Aragorn said...

Lol, 30 times in 15 days that is ... ! Try to compete with them ...

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps, I wrote it backwards. The other one is good, but not as impressive.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home