Sunday, January 08, 2006

Finally some relief in sight

As I am sure has been true for everyone, the last few months have been crazy!

I think I see some light at the end of the tunnel, though!

Santa has brought me a late Christmas present! a wireless laptop....and working from home 2 days a week! Yeah!

This weekend had me setting up and playing with the new computer. I finally have it 90% ready to go (just can't get the bluetooth headset to work...drat!).

One of my resolutions is get the blog back on track, and get back to regularly posting...not just about sex, but my random thoughts too....

So while I may not be post as much as would like.....watch for new posts at least on Tuesdays and Thursdays....my at home days...then I should be able to sneak in at least a bit of time :)

I hope everyone had a magical holidays and looking forward to 'seeing' everyone happy, healthy and prosperous in the new year!

M and G

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! An actual post!! Good to see your comment at my site and also that you might have some more time for your blog. I always enjoy reading what you have to say.

I know how life gets, in fact, I haven't let the bloggworld know yet, but I'm probably going to be prety scarce for the next few (?) months starting now... That's how life is sometimes!

9:42 AM  
Blogger geoffreyhomes9 said...

Welcome back! Like Bedroomdancer, I too enjoy reading your posts and understand about life being busy. I'm looking forward to reading your sexy, exciting posts again.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home