Monday, October 10, 2005

Hello from the hectic household

Wow, I know I have been 'missing in action' for awhile . It has been busy, busy, busy. I was on a rotating shift at work, which throws everything out of whack. It really made me appreciate how fairly smooth our family usually runs, and realize that it is a tightly woven puzzle, change just one piece and it is a struggle to make the rest of pieces form a picture since 'something had to give' it had to be the blog.

But, I am back on my normal schedule, for at least the next 3 weeks :)

Tonight G and I are going to watch some MNF (being Tivoed right now), kids are fed, homework done, 2 loads of wash done, house picked up and work out done. Time to sit down with a glass of wine of wine, the laptop, and G's 'highlight calendar' and catch up (at least on the highlights) of the last month while we watch the game.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how hectic life can get. And, as I said on Gh's blog, if you have to choose between fucking or bloging ... well, the answer is obvious.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home