Monday, September 12, 2005

busy day, but great sex

Another busy day.

I woke up early, only to be pulled back to bed. We fuck hard and fast. We went at it missionary for a long time and I am so close to cuming for so long...I am almost at the pain point.

I turn over on my hand and knees. I buck wildly as G fucks me from behind. I cum. But instead of a hard burst, as usual in waves 1,2, 3...different, but still good.

I get up and get moving. He asks me to get him at 9:30. I come downstairs, thinking I can have a few minutes to myself. The dryer is still out, yuck! The plan for the day is a good bit of cleaning and catching up on all the laundry that has piled up. Even though it means bringing the wet clothes to the laundry mat. Alas, the boys are up soon. So we start cleaning up, and I start breakfast. I make breakfast quesadillas with fresh tortillas, yum :).

We eat and continue cleaning. We get G up at 10 (decide he needs a little more sleep, after our late night). Long story short....many loads of wash (and trips to the laundry mat) later, lots of dusting, scrubbing and vacuuming, we take a lunch, and a swim break. When we are finally done in the afternoon we all take a nap.

We start watching the Tivo'ed games, eat dinner, put the kids to bed.

Yeah, time to catch up on the blog. I bring the laptop into the living room, so I can watch the games and type. We stay up later than we should, but oh, well.


I take a shower, instead of bath (in the interest of time) G has a white panties, cut off tank and stockings ready for me. We head upstairs, G is excited about playing with his new toy, again ;)

This time he has me face him with my rear against the bed, I arch my back over the bed and he first whips my tits and then my bald pussy. The smell of the new leather fills the room.

G turns me over, and uses the new whip on my ass. I have to admit, as I said before, I never thought I would like the cat o' nine tails...but I am glad we took a chance and got it, it is pretty cool doesn't doesn't hurt at all, and leaves no marks...I am sure you could make it hurt, but with us, that is not really goal ;)

Finally, G tires of his toy and puts his cock in my cunt, with are both so excited, it only takes a few minutes before I cum, and G is ready to. I reach down and squeeze his balls, and this sends over the edge.

Ah, peaceful sleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aragorn said...

Ah, a lot to read up on, thanks, hot and inspiring !! Never played with a cat o’nine tails ... Maybe, one day ... Loved all the reading ! So sweet and real ... And, loved the loads of cum, it sometimes just is like that, who knows why ...

1:20 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

Mmm,those rolling waves sound like a G-spot orgasm to me. So wonderful when they happen!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys really have the knack for just making sure you make time, even if you are busy. And the toy sounds like fun. I like that you said that it doesn't have to be about pain, I know exactly what you mean.

8:58 AM  
Blogger DESIRE X said...

Followed Aragorn here.
You write beautifully and I must agree with him... so sweet and real.

HER

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home