Thursday, January 12, 2006

writers block

Well I am having a hard time picking the blog back up. Feeling a bit like, been there, wrote about that. Does anyone else run into that problem?

I have been catching up with a lot of blogs I enjoy.

The Man Nobody Knew

Dirty Filthy Princess

And finding some new ones

Random Things I can't tell Regular People


I have been commenting on some of them, but having a hard time findind my the voice for myown blog. I am sure it will come, in the mean time bear with me.

2 Comments:

Blogger geoffreyhomes9 said...

Aww, thanks for the link!

Don't worry -- I'm sure you'll find your voice. So I'm wondering: how's the sex been lately?

4:35 PM  
Blogger Edtime Stories said...

I understand writer's block. Just keep reading. I hope you find you voice.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home