Thursday, May 25, 2006

But I like the garage

At this rate I will never catch up...I was thinking maybe if I make my posts less detail oriented, but you know what they say the devil is in the details...

Saturday
G takes the boys to hockey and I clean house a bit, do a couple of loads of laundry, nothing spectaular. In the afternoon G and I both catch a little cat nap. We play with the boys at the park, eat dinner and just relax.

After the kids are in bed, I head out to the garage where G is puttering around. We stand around and just talk and talk, have a glass of wine / beer, listen to some tunes. G likes the garage, lol, if I am in the house surfing or watching a little TV (which I don't do too often) he will rarely come in and sit down, but if I go to 'his domain' we can talk for hours. On more than one occasion we have gotten so involved in talking and laughing that we all of a sudden look up and it's 2 or 3 in the morning! On those night sometimes we still have sex, but more often than not...we shrug it off...oh, well we still had a blast, we say. I love that we have been married almost 14 years and can still wrap for 4, 5, 6 hours straight without running out of things to say...yet we can be silent with each other, too without be uncomfortable.

Tonight as we have a little more wine and beer, and it is getting later, we start recounting the last few nights, as we get talk about our exploits we are both getting more than a little hot. Soon he is fingering me and I am stroking his cock. He puts his hand on my shoulder and gently pushes me to my knees. I take his cock in my mouth and start to suck him. Ifeelhim get even harder in my mouth. I allow him to direct my movements, faster, deeper, slower, just the head...what he says, I do. He puts one hand on the top of my head, and cups my chin with other, I move we have not done in awhile, and I call the vice grip. He pulls his prick deep into my mouth and throat. He puts his hands under my arms, and lifts me up. He bends me over the work bench and lifts up my skirt. He puts his fingers in my cunt and spreads open my lips and enters my cunt. Hard and fast he fucks me. I cum. He continues to fuck me, but it be comes he clear he isn't going to cum..."I will go take a bath," I say...."Naw, it's late, let's go to bed," he says...."but...", "it's fine.."

Sunday
Very lazy day. We play with the boys, watch some golf, nap...you get the idea. Dinner, Bath/showers for the boys. After the boys we relax in the living room and watch one of the few shows we like Cold Case we've tivo'ed it, so we're watching it a little later than it actually airs. As we watch it we know after the hot streak we have been on, we are know we are both thinking of catcting some Z's for the upcoming work week. As the show ends G says, "Come and suck me....I need to cum"...I am really ready just to crash, but I walk over to him. He has his shorts pulled down and he is lightly rubbing his cock. His balls are so distended with his built up cum, I can see he will be in some serious pain tomorrow, if I don't relieve him. One of side affects of having sex,, on a pretty much daily basis, not cuming one night can be painful. I drop down to my knees and give him a blowjob, in less than 5 minutes he is squirted his load in my mouth, he pulls out to see the last squit across my lips and face.

Up the stairs we hobble, ready to sleep for the upcoming week.

1 Comments:

Blogger marriedwithsex said...

I know...it's so weird! I am glad to know I'm not alone.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home