Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Horn Dog is Born, Horn Dog vs Slut, part II

So the question of the day is:
Is a horn dog born or made? (If you haven't read horn dog vs slut read that first)

In support of my theories and opinions in horn dog vs slut, and by request, a look at how I became the horn dog I am today.

**names have been changed to protect the innocent, or not so innocent, as the case may be**

I am born. (sorry just a joke for the literary)

My childhood is very middle class. My mom and dad's marriage is the second marriage for my mom, and third for my dad. Both bring other children to the marriage and although my 2 eldest brothers are much older and move out soon, for awhile we all live together...very brady bunchish, 3 boys and 3 girls and the ex spouses completly out of the picture. We so average , we are boring. I bring this up, because I have heard theories about women who crave dominance experienced or witnessed abuse as children...this can't be farther from the case for me. Nor was my father an absentee father (another theory).

I think it is important to tell you, I was a tom-boy. I was the leader of our neighborhood gang. I was the fastest runner, best in any sport we played, and had the best baseball card collection. As far as school went, I was in MGM (Mentally Gifted Minors) and of course, not as dominate in sports as our little gang... but was still picked far above many of the boys when it came to picking teams. My best friend in third and fourth grade was a boy, David, non sexual...just lots in common....but I did beat up another boy, when he made fun of David for being my friend....not exactle the submissive type, right?

Like most people, my first awareness of boys was right around 5th- 6th grade. My first sexual experience was in 6th grade, with a girl I had known since Kindergarden. During a sleep over, she snuck over to my bed and lifted my nighty and pulled down my panties. I pretended to still be asleep...she touched me, when I got uncomfortable, I would stir, like I was waking up and she would scurry away. It was exciting and scary at the same time. Maybe this is where the submission comes from...this very first experience, me being the submissive one.

My first boyfriend was Edward, we started 'going around' after the first boy girl party, at the end of sixth grade. Edward and I went out, off and on, from 6 th grade until we were sophomores, about 5 years! All the time we go out, I am the sexual aggressor, and I hate it, so another possible cause of my submissiveness. I vividly remember one make out session, ever so slowly trying to put my hand, down the back of his pants, and his whole body shaking...and him stopping me...I still remember being disgusted with both of us...thinking 'he's the boy...isn't he suppose to be pressuring me?? What's wrong with him, what's wrong with me??' Ironically later in life, Edward will be the closest thing to a one night stand I have (more on that later).

The begining of Junior year, I start going out Mark, it becomes very clear we are going to 'do it' fairly quickly, so much so that Mark's best friend Josh and my best friend Janelle talk to me, in a very practical way about it...the three of them have know each other for years (they live in the same neighborhood) Mark and Josh go to an all boys school. Ever the 'good girl' I am, I visit planned parenthood and go on the pill and take it for the required month, before we try to have sex the first time...I say try because although Mark is not a virgin, I am his first virgin and we take it slow. We go out for the next 2 years. We, other than my period, have sex (very vanilla) pretty much every day mon- fri...his parents work...lol. Him being at a different school allows me a bit of freedom to flirt at school. During my Senior year he goes to college. It is then I learn you can not go from having sex 5 times a week to zero...I cheat for the first time, with a boy, Steve, from work...it is basically just sex, and surprisingly enough I am fine with it, except for the dishonesty. Finally, I can't take the guilt and break up with Mark. This really messes up my college plans as I am suppose to go to UCSB and I have an apartment lined up with Mark, now I can't get into the dorms. I request delayed admission and plan to go to community college until there is an opening at the dorms.

During the summer I casually see a few guys, including Mark's best friend Josh. Josh really reminds me of Hugh Grant's character in Bridget Jones Diary...very handsome, very charming and always talking you into things you probably shouldn't do, including having a fling with your ex-boyfriends best friend. I start going out with Edward again. Although he is no longer a virgin, he obviously has a low libido...we only have sex one, it is really bad....and we go out for a few more weeks, it becomes clear to me we are not well suited sexually and we break up.

In the meantime, I meet my first husband, John, we start going out...have a pretty good sex life, very frequent, if very vanilla. Again, going off to UCSB is waylaid and I continue on at community college. He proposes and I accept...dumb-da-dumb, dumb I am only 19! In constant power struggles with my mom over wedding arrangements, I get frustrated so we elope. My parents are alarmed...am I pregnant? As soon as a few months pass and it becomes clear I am not pregnant ...the "when are we going to have grandchildren?" questions begin. I have my first son at 21. I learn my husband is having an affair with a co-worker and had been while I was pregnant...devestated and young and stupid, I start fooling around with my married boss...although no actual sex occurs, there is a lot of mutual petting and blowjobs. We finally confront one another, break up, get back together and break up. In an attempt to make fresh start I move out of state. I am not gone long when I come home for a visit, my old job wants me back, and almost doubles my salary...I move back.

In that 'it's a small world' way, Josh now works there. Start my sluttiest time of life. I am a single mom, but have a lot of parental support and I am, after all only 22. At a party, I see Mark again...I know I don't love him, but he professes continued love to me, I am horny as hell, it's been a year since I have had sex. We quickly start seeing each other, and within a month he proposes, I say no, but to appease him we move into together. He tries to please me, we dabble in some BSDM, but he wants to be the submissive...ahh, no...it is clear his libido has slowed, I am constantly being turned down...in an effort to make me happy he initiates threesomes, with Josh and another friend calvin..even a foursome once with Josh and Calvin, and a foursome with Josh and his girlfriend...he even encourages me to 'cheat on him' with a mutal friend Jake. Jake and I started flirting innocently enough at a party, complaining about 'not getting any', Mark heard and said, 'this could be great for everyone'...we met up a more than few afternoons...all this happened in about a 6 month period...yeah, my parents babysat alot. This was an exciting time, but I knew, deep down, this was not going to work for me. Mark was never going to be able to satisify me in a monogomist relationship, which I knew I wanted.

In a twist of fate, I changed jobs. I met G. When we met sparks flew. I was still living with Mark, and he was living with Lois. G's mother owned the company we worked for...she could see the sparks, and because she liked me and did not like Lois...she kept throwing us together. G's car collapsed, he couldn't afford a new one and we started commuting together along with my son...they got along great...I knew this was it, I mean I knew. I asked Mark to move out...he was crushed, but I knew it was only a matter of time for G and I, and I wouldn't cheat again. G took a little longer, but within a couple of months he broke up with Lois. We stop just flirting, and start fucking. It is clear we are a match. We sneak off to the offsite wearhouse at lunch and do it on a pallet, we stay late and do it in his mothers office (I am not kidding). We open up and tell each other our fantasies and slowly start to make them come true. Although we have both only dabbled it in it, we try BSDM...he loves being dominate, my fantasies of being submissive are filled...we try him being submissive, only once...he hates it...yeah!! Within 3 mounts after that we were married, that was almost 14 years ago. Since then we have tried pretty much everything we care to.

We had 2 more sons, and have seen each other through many ups and downs, personally, professionally, some health emergencys, family emergencys, foreign travel. We have had our squabbles, fights and near break ups during our first year of marriage.

Our sex life, never subsided, except for about 3 months (a month before, and 6-8 weeks after the birth of each son). I contend this is glue that has held us together. In discussing this blog, in between cock sucking and yes, even fucking breaks, G contends..."sex is great, I am glad we have matching sex drives...but be clear, it is more than sex we share. Without intelligence, without humor, without compatiblilty we would not still be married." When I repeat this line back to him...I think he is afraid of sounding to soft, and he back peddles...."don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean if I see a hot chick...I wouldn't still want to drill her, but I know I wouldn't be with her after 15 years."

Once again, this post is far longer than I intended, I did not even address my literary inspirations which had more than a small part in what I decided I 'needed' in my life. Oh, well...another day....another blog.

Off to a bath and a good fuck, I hope...keep your fingers crossed for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger geoffreyhomes9 said...

Thank you, MWS -- I often am dissatisfied by 'penthouse letters' -esque erotica because it's all act (usually contrived) and no real window into the erotic mindset. These two posts will only make your day to day (fuck to fuck) posts that much more exciting and impressive, since you've provided the nature of what's on fire, and clearly aren't just describing the pretty flames. Okay -- that was cheesy, but you get what I mean.

6:26 AM  
Blogger marriedwithsex said...

lol....I have had a letter published in 'penthouse letters'. It was about one of my threesomes with 'mark' and 'Josh'...they edited it like crazy, I thought my original was better. It took so long, about 16 months after I sent it in, that I was married to G when I got the letter, magazine and a t-shirt in mail...."Lucy, you got some 'splaining to do."

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home