Monday, May 29, 2006

I need sex

Please excuse the musings.....now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Good day yesterday. Big son, still at convention. Little son had a birthday party at the mall theatre, I took him to that and while waiting got a few errands done. I did have time for a mani and pedi :) G took middle son to get some new golf clubs. Both boys had play dates in the afternoon, so G and had some nice quiet time together. We watched some Golf and napped, and oh, yeah....I gave him a great blowjob. He leaned back on the sofa and I cuddled up beside him and took him in my mouth. Nice and slow I sucked it and out. Letting the pressure bulid and build, gradually building the pressure and speed. Using only my mouth I countinue to suck, suck, suck....I know he is close, he keeps saying, "suck my cock, suck my cock, suck my cock...." until he cums and I continue sucking every last drop down. Now, you may remember no sex for us Saturday night, so I am very horny...why did I just suck G? To make Sunday night even better....yes that is my evil plan (rubs hands together with awicked smile tugging the corners of my mouth up....ahh, but the best laid plans of mice and men gang aft a-gley....I blog away on my maasive entry, take a break to feed the kids, who now have come home. G takes the boys to the park to test out middle mans new clubs, by the time they come home they are both ready for bed. G and I sit down in livingroom...I know, don't faint from shock...we watch some hockey and I wrap up the blog...we debate some of the issues I brought up, we have a couple of cock sucking breaks...and even a short quicky, minus the happy ending on the floor...we both think we are just getting started....we start to watch the last of the hockey game, G on the sofa and I on the loveseat. Next thing I know its 3:30 AM, we both fell asleep....augh!!! My plan back fired! G laughed, "Well I already got mine today." I laughed back, "well, I had better get mine tomorrow!!", but you know I not really kidding!

2 Comments:

Blogger geoffreyhomes9 said...

I doubt I'll ever NOT write 'great post, MWS'. This one is especially hot simply because of the way it frames a totally hot blowjob with the simple daily things of adult life. I can only hope my daily life is similar eventually...

GH

2:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck tonight... Hope your plans go well! And you have a blast.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home