Tuesday, June 06, 2006

438!!!

438 graduates...that is one long graduation!!

Hello!

Yes, I am sure you all thought I went MIA, again. I didn't!!! My son graduated last night! My parents showed up out of state, oh, only....5 days early, plus prom, plus my in-laws....normal life; work, school for the other 2, hockey.....etc, etc, etc...you get the idea.
I owe a few of my readers e-mail and all of you a 'good' post...which looks like it is soon to come :)
Just wanted to let you know...I am here...and well....and ready for some fun :)
MWS

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! Are you kicking him out of the nest soon? Or enjoying him at home... A mother's love...

8:59 AM  
Blogger marriedwithsex said...

Thanks I am relieved it is done. He is going off to college in August and I am ready for him to go. Even though he is a very good 'kid' he is still a teenager. I can not even imagine how families with difficult teenagers survive.

Thanks for the congrats :)

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home