Saturday, June 17, 2006

Naughty Maid, live update

Me in my maid's outfit :)
I have great posts for last night and this early morning :) But couldn't resist a live update for all daddies out there.

All 3 boys went off for some swimming with my parents....while the boys are away mommy and daddy will play.




What daddy wants daddy gets weekend. After some early morning fun (more on that later)....G went back to sleep. I cleaned the house and got the boys ready to go. When he finally got up around 11, I made him breakfast. Then he went to relax on the couch and watch some golf (I tivoed it for him). When the boys left, G and I looked at each other and smiled. He told me, "Since we're alone, I think I need you in something slinky while you service and wait on me." I said, "no problem, I'll take a quick bath and be down in just a few."

I shaved my legs and my pussy ( I had let it grow back in the last few weeks). I put on my french maid outfit and did my makeup. I heard G in the shower, so went downstairs, and put on my black high heels and 'busied' myself picking up. G got of the shower and came in the living room, "Hello there, my maid." "Hello sir," I greeted him. "get on your knees and suck my cock," he ordered me. I quickly complied, taking him into my mouth. I felt his prick swell in my mouth. I wrapped my hands around the back of his thighs and pulled him deeper into my mouth. I sucked him hard and deep, continuing to pull him into my mouth. "Bend over the couch, maid"...I scrambled to the arm of the couch. G flipped up my skirt and pulled down my pink lace panties. G spread open my pussy lips and put just the tip in my cunt. Barely in, he teased my cunt. The angle was not quit right so I grabbed a pillow and put in under me....ahh, that's it....G slightly pulled back and then plunged his cock hard into me. Hard and fast he pumped his cock deep in my pussy. "Cum baby, cum....." I start to cum..."Yeah, I am cumming...." Something wonderful about being taken, bent over the couch with my dress still on! Yum!

I have to go now...because my master needs some lunch :) I will be back later to fill you in on last night and early this morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cleavage sexy! Thanks for sharing. G sounds like he had fun too! Happy Father's Day indeed!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home