Thursday, June 22, 2006

What makes a good blowjob

I finally finished up "What Daddy wants, Daddy gets” recap…so be sure to read the rest of G’s awesome (if I do say so myself) weekend.

Sorry for the delay in posts, not much new going on around here. After our wild, spectacular Monday. Tuesday was hockey day #1 and we were both pretty tired, so after the boys were already in bed, I was snoozing in and out on the loveseat, when all of a sudden I felt G’s cock on my lips…I start to push him away, but I thought, ‘what the heck’ and gave him a blowjob. Now the interesting thing here is, I thought it was just ok, heck I was half asleep…but G said it was awesome…and told me last night he thought it was one of the best blowjobs he has ever gotten..what???…goes to show you perception is often very different, I told him he has to send me an e-mail about it to post, we'll see. Hopefully he does that. OK, all you male lurkers out there...what curls your toes?

Wednesday I was swamped at work, and G had a horrid day at work…plus hockey day #2…so my whole evening was spent listening to G and letting him vent about work, while he got hammered…not necessarily a pleasant evening, but it helped him, so….

Today was telecommute Thursday, yeah! After I finished working, I had to run a few errands for G and now I am just settling down and relax, and bore you with a blog on my search for good erotic books….ttfn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Krysta said...

It seems that this is the month to post about BJs here on Blogger. Not that there's anything wrong with that at all. I love reading other people's persectives on giving and recieving good oral sex.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home