Friday, June 09, 2006

I don't want to be 'normal'

With so many relatives in town and end of the year stuff going on, finding time for us has been even more of a challenge than usual. The last week has made me realize as 'normal' as I think we are, I am so glad our sex life is normally not 'normal'.

I think, other than out of town trips, this is a record for us...eight days with no sex. Augh...if this normal, I'll be 'Abby Normal', thank you very much.

We thought we would get some time Monday night after the graduation, but with the stress and length of the graduation, when we finally got home at almost 11, we watch the hockey game (tivoed)...OMG! what a game!....it is really late now, we mutually agreed to call it a night.

Tuesday was another story! It was a telecommute day for me, always a good start. Since my commute to the office is about an hour. I have 2 extra hours in my day!

School and work over, dinner is a breeze....lots of left overs from so many 'family' dinners and outings, the kids pick something out for me to zap. The kids and I go the park for awhile, since G is working late, to make up for time off yesterday. Finally, G comes home and we relax with a glass of wine and beer. We put the boys to bed and start talking...G and I brainstorm about some of the problems he is having at work, mix in some laughter and memories, we have a great time, but it's getting late and neither of is going to let another night slide by. I go and take a bath.

G laid out simple white panties and a cut off shirt. He comes up stairs and 'starved' as we are, we rush together in a frenzy. Hot kisses, rambling grouping, urgent sucking, licking and nipping.
Frantic lips, tongues and mouths explore each other until I am dripping wet and withering in expectation. G slides his cock into me...it feels so good, I buck my hips up at him wildly...but don't have enough control...I need it harder deeper, fast, so I roll over onto all fours. G enters me again...ahh we push together faster and faster, we don't last long and we cum together and collapse.

Whew, I needed that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Terri Madison said...

I love telecommuting as well. I am never at a loss for ideas to put those two extra hours to use!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It sounds as if it was wonderful when you finally got together. Isn't that nice... Excellent!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

Glad it happened for you. I added a link to you guys.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

Awww ...the fine art of the quickie ...well done ...both of you ...

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home